Nobody makes a global car to fit a length, says top Volkswagen executive.
Feb 8, 2019
Volkswagen Group in India is planning for a major overhaul headed by the Skoda subsidiary. The carmaker will start selling cars in advanced MQB-A0-IN from 2020. A compact SUV from Skoda and then Volkswagen are expected to be the first models.
Jun 22, 2018
Volkswagen had revealed the sixth generation of Polo globally and its sedan sibling Virtus in Brazil in 2017. Both the models have been rumoured to replace the fifth-gen Polo and Vento in India. Will that happen anytime soon?
Jun 9, 2018
Volkswagen India is mulling over bringing the 6th generation of the Polo GTI revealed in 2017. The current Polo GTI is fully imported and hence, the company may introduce the hot hatch straight away before its regular version getting launched in India.
Apr 30, 2018
The new petrol engine in the Volkswagen Polo is more fuel-efficient than the outgoing petrol unit.
Mar 10, 2018
Volkswagen Group is planning to invest around Rs 8,000 crore in India to turn around sales. Skoda will be the torchbearer for revival mission.
Mar 9, 2018
- How this 17-Year-Old's startup changed the financial future of over 200 Bangladeshis during quarantine
- After Frorida, Trump makes another faux pas; pronounces Thailand as 'Thighland'
- How US govt's 7% per-country cap on green card punishes Indian immigrants
- Miley Cyrus goes braless in a sheer white top; teases her next single [Watch]
- Apple's high-end 27-inch iMac launched in India starting at Rs 1.70 lakh