According to F-Secure's honeypot data, Russia, the US, China, the Netherlands and Germany targeted India with 436,090 attacks. This is nearly 12 times more than which originated from India.
Nov 12, 2018
No need to panic: Samsung confirms to bring Android Pie-based One UI to these former flagship phones
- Uninstall these dangerous Android apps from your smartphone immediately
- Samsung Galaxy S10 has a serious problem every user should know about
- Redmi Note 8 Pro: Price, sale date, specifications and more
- Realme X2 Pro India launch confirmed: How much would it cost?
- Shocking reason why Pixel 4 won't be coming to India: Who's loss is it?