The bug ran from May 2017 and within hours of discovering it on September 10, Twitter said it fixed the bug to prevent data from being unintentionally sent to the incorrect developer.
Sep 22, 2018
- Truecaller users' data available for sale: Rs 1.5lakh for Indian users' info
- Sony PS5 vs PS4 Pro: An upgrade every gamer dreams of
- Redmi Note 7S price in India confuses buyers: Is it worth buying?
- Huawei ban explained: Everything you need to know in five points
- Over 49 million Instagram accounts exposed: Celebs, influencers private info leaked