Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 beat other sub-Rs 10,000 smartphones - Lenovo K3 Note, Meizu M2 Note, Moto G?
The Solar Impulse 2 made a test flight on 3 March over Hawaii, as it prepares to continue on its record-breaking journey. Pilot Andre Borschberg is attempting to circumnavigate the globe on solar energy alone. The aircraft has been grounded on the Island of Oahu since July as a result of battery damage caused during the planes record 118-hour trans-Pacific flight from Japan to Hawaii last July.
Mar 4, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A3 Android Marshmallow update: How to install CyanogenMod CM13 [preview] custom ROM [Tutorial]
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple all set to go on sale in India today: Quick facts
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Reason behind Russian man buying iPhone XS with bathtub full of coins
- 10-month-old iPhone X explodes during iOS 12.1 update: Apple's probe underway
- This camera feature in Huawei Mate 20-series is simply brilliant