Mark Zuckerberg will put 99 percent of his Facebook shares, currently worth about $45bn (Â£30bn), into a new philanthropy project focusing on human potential and equality, he and his wife said Tuesday (1 December) in a letter to their new-born daughter.
Dec 3, 2015
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Want to quit smoking? Vaping could help hardened chain smokers- even if they don't want to
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Google Play Music will soon be gone as YouTube Music expands to 12 more countries this week
- Pixel 2 for Rs 8,999, Pixel 2 XL for Rs 9,999 on Flipkart: All you need to know
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Two Nokia X6 global variants gets Bluetooth certifications: Quick facts
- Mumbai-Pune Hyperloop inches towards reality with Fadnavis' visit to Virgin test track