The Solar Impulse 2 made a test flight on 3 March over Hawaii, as it prepares to continue on its record-breaking journey. Pilot Andre Borschberg is attempting to circumnavigate the globe on solar energy alone. The aircraft has been grounded on the Island of Oahu since July as a result of battery damage caused during the planes record 118-hour trans-Pacific flight from Japan to Hawaii last July.
Mar 4, 2016
Samsung Galaxy A3 Android Marshmallow update: How to install CyanogenMod CM13 [preview] custom ROM [Tutorial]
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Apple Watch Series 4 review: The best smart fitness and health companion. Period
- Sony Android Pie release tracker: Xperia XZ1, Compact, XZ Premium get latest Google mobile OS
- Who is Ashish Chowdhary? Apple appoints Nokia veteran as its India operations head
- Why did Flipkart CEO resign? Binny Bansal resignation issue explained