Hundreds of Twitter accounts, including those of major media outlets and celebrities, hacked over Turkey-Netherlands protest
On one side, 30-year-old Ammi Arevalo, an undocumented immigrant from El Salvador, requests Trump to not deport her because of her illegal immigration status, and on the other side, Sam Herrera, an Outreach Director at Stop the Magnet, an anti-illegal immigration organization based in Houston, focuses on deporting undocumented immigrants from the United States. He calls illegal immigration a cancer that needs to be cured.
Mar 15, 2017
Lenovo Moto G5 Plus released in India; Flipkart offers fixed buyback guarantee; all you need to know
Xiaomi Redmi 4 series set for India debut this month; here's what you need to know about Redmi 3S heir
This iPhone case is revolutionary! Adds dual SIM, wireless charging, Android OS, second screen and more
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Google Play Music will soon be gone as YouTube Music expands to 12 more countries this week
- Pixel 2 for Rs 8,999, Pixel 2 XL for Rs 9,999 on Flipkart: All you need to know
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Two Nokia X6 global variants gets Bluetooth certifications: Quick facts
- Free money to everyone (UBI) will be a necessity if robots snatch away all jobs: Elon Musk