May 12, 2012
The city of Mogadishu was almost entirely destroyed by a 20 year civil war that left thousands of people dead, and forced thousands more to flee. Now that the Al-Qaeda backed group Al-Shebab have fled the city, rebuilding work has begun to try and restore the city to its former glory. Duration: 02:10
May 5, 2012
- Watch mind-blowing 5G network speed test cross 1Gbps on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Microsoft, Sony partnership: What does it mean for consumers?
- Google silently stores your purchase history, makes it hard to delete
- What's next for Huawei after Google, Qualcomm, Intel cut ties: All you need to know
- Can cloud gaming turn the tide for the industry?