Two Swiss pilots will attempt an around-the-world journey on 9 March on a solar-powered airplane that is expected to last for five months and is aimed at promoting clean technology in the aviation sector.
Mar 9, 2015
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?
- Moto Razr 2019 price, design revealed: Reasons why nostalgia won't hit as hard
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- These Huawei phones are getting Android Pie in India: Why is it important