The Airbus E-Fan took off from Lydd airfield in Kent and became the first twin engine electric flight to cross the English Channel on 10 July, landing in Calais, France.
Jul 10, 2015
Google Nexus 5 (2015) Release Date, Features and Price: Android Product Manager Confirms Late Launch
Lenovo K3 Note vs Xolo Black vs Asus Zenfone 2: Battle Between Mid-Range Smartphones Intensifies in India
#WithYouPrasanth: Support Pours in for Kozhikode Collector Prasanth Nair after Being Targeted by Politician
- Xiaomi makes huge POCO-related announcement: No, it's not about Poco F2
- #SeduceSomeoneInFourWords gone wrong: German Foreign Office apologizes after 'Your visa got approved' remark
- Facebook app joins Twitter just like FACEBOOK! Wait, what?
- Poco F2 Lite live images leak amid Poco F2 rumours: What to expect?
- Android 10 update tracker: List of Xiaomi, Samsung, Nokia phones getting new OS