New wave of health apps hold potential to skip GPs and refer patients directly to specialists.
Aug 10, 2015
Could your smartphone replace your GP? New medtech apps put specialist knowledge in patients pockets
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ Release Date: Only 2 Days to Go before Arrival of Galaxy Note 4 Successor
- Tejas team confident of indigenous large passenger plane roll-out in 5-7 years
- OnePlus 7 killer? Vivo's iQoo teases Snapdragon 855, 12GB RAM in upcoming flagship
- 4G contributed 92 percent of mobile data traffic in India in 2018: Report
- Update your Windows 7 PC with March SHA 2 update or else risk losing Microsoft security coverage
- BSNL launches Rs 349 unlimited prepaid plan: Is it better than Jio, Airtel?