Toto Wolff, the team principal of Mercedes Formula One, said on Tuesday (1 December) that the team will retain its practice of having two number one drivers. Mercedes have been dominant for the past two seasons, with Briton Lewis Hamilton winning the championship both years, and his German team mate Nico Rosberg finishing second on both occasions. In the 38 races over the past two seasons, Hamilton has won 21 races and Rosberg has won 11, as they have swept the constructors championship both times as well.
Dec 3, 2015
India vs South Africa 4th Test highlights: Watch Rahane's brilliance and freak Kohli dismissal on day one
- Thomas and Uber Cup 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings, preview and full schedule
- IPL 2018: Beating Chennai Super Kings in final will be difficult, says Michael Clarke
- Virat Kohli talks about Anushka, kids and one thing he doesn't want in house after becoming father
- IPL 2018: Faf du Plessis found his 'inner Dhoni' against SRH, says Graeme Smith
- Thomas Cup 2018: India vs China badminton live stream, TV listings and start time