Mexicos Canelo Alvarez and Great Britains Amir Khan were in Los Angeles on 2 March. promote their WBC world middleweight title bout at the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on 7 May.
Mar 3, 2016
Tributes flowed in on 3 March for former New Zealand cricket captain Martin Crowe, who died after a long battle with cancer at age 53. Widely considered New Zealands finest batsman, Crowe was initially diagnosed with follicular lymphoma in 2012 before the disease went into remission. In September 2014, however, Crowe said a more aggressive form, double-hit lymphoma, had developed and he had been told only five percent survive more than 12 months. Crowes funeral will be held in Auckland on 11 March.
Mar 3, 2016
[Video] Arsenal vs Swansea City FC highlights: Watch all goals as Gunners take another blow in title race
[VIDEO] Manchester United vs Watford highlights: Watch Juan Mata's free-kick as Red Devils close in on top 4
Bangladesh vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2016 highlights: Watch as hosts knock Pak out in thriller to enter final
Kenyas doping problem is a big issue said David Rudisha, but the Olympic 800 metres champion hopes his country is on the right track to restoring its reputation. The 27-year-old, who lit up the 2012 London Games with a brilliant world record performance in the 800m final, has been distressed by the allegations of doping and corruption that have rocked the East African countrys athletics programme.
Mar 2, 2016
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Women's World T20 2018: Harmanpreet Kaur calls for improvement after sloppy India beat arch-rivals Pakistan
- ICC T20I rankings: Rohit, Kuldeep make huge gains after series win against West Indies
- Novak Djokovic vs John Isner: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Undertaker's son opens up about WWE and meeting Vince McMahon
- Novak Djokovic to Roger Federer's critics: He is driving force of tennis, deserves special treatment