Video Chelsea vs PSG highlights: Watch Ibrahimovic inspire Paris Saint-Germain to Champions League quarterfinals
Video South Africa vs Australia 3rd T20 highlights: Watch Steve Smith & co. stun the Proteas to seal series
Athletics superpower Russia is running out of time to eradicate doping and may not be able to send a track and field team to this years Rio Olympics, Dick Pound, chair of the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) independent commission, said on 9 March.
Mar 9, 2016
American swimmer Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, said he hopes this years Rio Olympics will be a fitting end to his gilded career. Phelps, who will be 31 during the Rio Games and has committed himself to one last run at Olympic glory after having announced his retirement at the 2012 London Olympics, was appearing at the Under Armour complex to promote his newest TV commercial for the sports apparel company.
Mar 9, 2016
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- Virat Kohli on sledging: I was immature but if Australia wants to play a certain way, we will reciprocate
- ATP Finals 2018 semi-final scenario: How can Roger Federer qualify for last-four round
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Manish Pandey, Ben Stokes, Jaydev Unadkat to be released by their franchises: Report
- Shahid Afridi clarifies his 'Pakistan doesn't want Kashmir' statement