Liverpools 2-0 victory over Manchester United on 10 March was payback for the fans, manager Jurgen Klopp said after his side produced a commanding display to down their fiercest rivals in the Europa League. Klopps team ran out comfortable winners in the first leg of their last-16 clash at Anfield and would have inflicted a more embarrassing defeat on United but for a string of brilliant saves from David De Gea.
Mar 11, 2016
Borussia Dortmund underlined their status as Europa League favourites with a masterclass show against a largely second-string Tottenham Hotspur, winning their last-16 first leg clash 3-0 on 10 March.
Mar 11, 2016
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Australia vs India T20I series preview: Live stream, TV guide, venues and full schedule
- India vs Australia: It will be an interesting Test series but hosts will win 4-0: Glenn McGrath
- IPL 2019: Full list of all players retained and traded ahead of auction
- Who is Alexander Zverev? Meet the latest superstar who stunned Djokovic to win ATP Finals 2018
- Shahid Afridi clarifies his 'Pakistan doesn't want Kashmir' statement