Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
- Should MS Dhoni retire after World Cup? Australian great makes bold prediction
- Copa America 2019, Argentina vs Paraguay: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India
- [Watch] Sarfaraz Ahmed called fat, shouted at and insulted by fans after defeat to India in World Cup
- ICC World Cup 2019: End of Hashim Amla? Former South Africa captain appeals to management
- Copa America 2019, Brazil vs Venezuela: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India