Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
- Sania Mirza explodes with rage after video of her and husband Shoaib Malik at hookah bar goes viral
- Sania Mirza and Veena Malik get into ugly Twitter spat; Both ladies question each other's parenting
- India vs Pakistan: A great cricket rivalry? What a joke!
- It's a dream come true for me, says Virender Sehwag after private tour at Manchester United
- Pakistani media goes ballistic with anger after defeat to India in World Cup