Ferrari bluffing about true pace says Lewis Hamilton; Valtteri Bottas not confident of Mercedes chances
India squad for final two Test matches against Australia: Virat Kohli could regret not having Mohammed Shami
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists he has not been told by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain that the player wants to leave the club. Reports indicate that the 23-year-old midfielder has become disillusioned with the clubs ambitions, with interests from Manchester united and Liverpool. Wenger said, at a press conference on 9 March, that he hopes Chamberlain stays as he shares the same values as Arsenal football Club.
Mar 9, 2017
Hilarious cricket video: Watch Australia's Fawad Ahmed walk out to bat in the middle without the willow
The Liverpool legend and Sky Sports pundit sent a number of droll tweets about the 0-0 draw between Manchester City and Stoke at the Etihad Stadium on 8 March. While that game was petering out in Manchester, over in Spain, Barcelona pulled off one of the greatest comebacks in the history of the Champions League by stunning PSG 6-1 on the night. The Catalan club overturned a four goal deficit from the first leg, and progressed in the competition thanks to three goals in the dying minutes.
Mar 9, 2017
Jamie Carragher tweets disappointment after missing historic Barcelona comeback for boring goalless Manchester City vs Stoke match
- Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah to be rested from Indian side against West Indies
- Shocking: Faf du Plessis blames IPL for South Africa's elimination from World Cup
- Copa America 2019, Chile vs Uruguay: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India
- Andre Russell out of 2019 World Cup with knee injury
- ICC World Cup 2016, England vs Australia: Why you shouldn't miss this mouth-watering contest