Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger went into a post-match rant on 7 March, after Arsenal lost 5-1 to Bayern Munich in the Champions League last 16 match at the Emirates Stadium. Referee Anastasios Sidiropoulos denied Arsenal a penalty when 1-0 up before later awarding one for a Laurent Koscielny foul on Robert Lewandowski.
Mar 8, 2017
Boxing news: Manny Pacquiao vs Amir Khan fight called off after 'pie in the sky' investment fails to materialise
Arsene Wenger left 'angry and frustrated' in possibly the last act as Arsenal manager in Champions League
Napoli vs Real Madrid highlights: Watch all the goals as Ramos takes Real to Champions League quarterfinals
- Transfer News Live Updates: Neymar to go back to Barcelona? Mohammad Salah to leave Liverpool?
- Sachin Tendulkar's son Arjun Tendulkar helping England batsmen prepare for facing Mitchell Starc
- England vs Australia, ICC 2019 World Cup: 5 reasons why Australia thumped England
- Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah to be rested from Indian side against West Indies
- Social media on fire as MS Dhoni fans slam Sachin Tendulkar, troll him for comments on Dhoni