Scientists in the US have created a 3D printed bionic skin that could let robots feel. The stretchable electronic fabric can be printed onto a device and, potentially in the future, directly onto human skin. This could pave the way for wearable technology that could be used to monitor soldiers in the field, for example. Researchers say the next step will be to print onto a body, adding that the possibilities for the future are endless.
May 11, 2017
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, the clubs record scorer, spoke to reporters on 10 May, as the club prepared to play the second leg of their Europa League semi-final against Celta Vigo. Rooney played against Arsenal and is fit to face Celta but his future looks uncertain after a frustrating and injury-hit season in which he has scored only seven goals.
May 11, 2017
French Open: Roger Federer will perform at his best level whenever, wherever he plays, says Novak Djokovic
UFC news: Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre cancelled, Yoel Romero set to face The Count for title
BCCI vs PCB: Sorry Pakistan, India will not compensate you for failing to play bilateral cricket series; here is why
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo inches closer to $2.5 million; Sarileru Neekevvaru struggles to cross $2 million mark
- Kapil Sharma: I am suffering from anxiety and weakness, don't want to cancel any shoots (Throwback)
- Shocking! Udit Narayan married second wife without informing the first; threatened to commit suicide (Throwback)
- All you need to know about Indian cricketers' earnings in a year
- Bangladesh's Mushfiqur Rahim embararasses Pakistan, refuses to tour country due to safety fears
- The most kanjoos Indian bowler ever, Bapu Nadkarni, passes away; Sachin Tendulkar among others pay tribute
- The Rock's father, Rocky Johnson, passes away at age 75