Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
- ATP Finals 2018 semi-final scenario: How can Roger Federer qualify for last-four round
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Shahid Afridi clarifies his 'Pakistan doesn't want Kashmir' statement
- Khaleel Ahmed speaks about the influence of Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and the Australian tour
- Ravi Shastri's 'best Indian team' comment not a great thing to say, puts pressure on Virat Kohli's men: Steve Waugh