Virat Kohli injury: Asking the India captain to bat in the third Test against Australia, a risk not worth taking
The London club currently sit top of the table, and if they beat Stoke City on Saturday (18 March) can go 13 points clear of their nearest rivals.
Mar 17, 2017
- Should MS Dhoni retire after World Cup? Australian great makes bold prediction
- Copa America 2019, Argentina vs Paraguay: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India
- [Watch] Sarfaraz Ahmed called fat, shouted at and insulted by fans after defeat to India in World Cup
- ICC World Cup 2019: End of Hashim Amla? Former South Africa captain appeals to management
- Sania Mirza explodes with rage after video of her and husband Shoaib Malik at hookah bar goes viral