Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
Cricket: India, England players could wear black armbands in 5th Test as mark of respect for Jayalalithaa
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Asia Cup 2018: Ravindra Jadeja on the cusp of beating Sachin Tendulkar's record
- Laver Cup 2018 tennis live stream: Europe vs World TV guide, schedule and results
- Pakistani fan who sang Indian national anthem to wear shirt made of flags at Asia Cup Super Four match
- Asia Cup 2018: Haven't seen a more submissive Pakistan team since I started following cricket, says VVS Laxman