Asian Men's Hockey Champions Trophy 2016 schedule: Which channel to watch live, fixtures, match timings
Fifty years ago, on 21 October 1966, disaster struck in Aberfan, Wales. 116 children aged between 7-10 and 28 adults were killed when a landslide destroyed the local school and several houses. The avalanche happened after a build-up of water in a coal tip above the village. The National Coal Board (NCB) had ignored concerns of local authorities about the location of the tip. They were found guilty of extreme negligence by a tribunal in 1997.
Oct 19, 2016
Double joy for Saina Nehwal fans: Shuttler starts training post-surgery, also appointed to IOC's Athletes' Commission
India cricket: Virat Kohli's captaincy can help the team win abroad, says former cricketer Ajit Wadekar
- Is there any truth to Cobrapost sting operation? Paytm blatantly denies
- Volkswagen India may 'exit' hatchback segment; no new VW Polo anytime soon?
- Morgan Freeman denied sexual harassment charges, but tape reveals his creepy comments
- Who was Savita Halappanavar? Indian woman who became a symbol of Irish abortion rights movement
- Uber Cup 2018 final: Japan vs Thailand badminton live stream, TV listings and start time
- IPL 2018: Indian citizenship for Sunrisers star Rashid Khan? Sushma Swaraj responds to fans' requests
- Asian Games 2018: Indian women athletes not to wear saree at opening and closing ceremonies
- Thomas Cup 2018 semi-finals: Badminton live stream, TV listings and start time
- IPL 2018: Shah Rukh Khan reacts to Kolkata Knight Riders' defeat, lauds skipper Dinesh Karthik