Arsene Wenger has said he has no plans to work alongside a director of football at Arsenal, with the Frenchman querying what the title even means during a press conference on 9 May. Reports that Arsenal are seeking to instigate some sizeable changes to the clubs hierarchical structure have been circulating for weeks, with the addition of a sporting director said to be a particular priority for chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
May 9, 2017
IPL 2017: KL Rahul's absence, poor shows by Kohli, De Villiers & Gayle led to RCB's slide, says Ricky Ponting
50 minutes ago
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Comcast outbids Fox by acquiring Sky for $40 million in dramatic auction
- India vs Afghanistan cricket live stream: Asia Cup 2018 Super Four match TV guide & team news
- Roger Federer: Enjoyed spending time with 'leader' Novak Djokovic at Laver Cup 2018
- Fixing in cricket: Bookies love captains; five were approached last year, says ICC
- ISL 2018-19: ATK team preview – Is the Kolkata squad lethal for season 5?
- Michael Schumacher's son Mick wins 5 consecutive F3 races, leads European Championship