Europa League semifinal highlights: Manchester United set up Ajax final after stopping Celta Vigo's late charge
Scientists in the US have created a 3D printed bionic skin that could let robots feel. The stretchable electronic fabric can be printed onto a device and, potentially in the future, directly onto human skin. This could pave the way for wearable technology that could be used to monitor soldiers in the field, for example. Researchers say the next step will be to print onto a body, adding that the possibilities for the future are endless.
May 11, 2017
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, the clubs record scorer, spoke to reporters on 10 May, as the club prepared to play the second leg of their Europa League semi-final against Celta Vigo. Rooney played against Arsenal and is fit to face Celta but his future looks uncertain after a frustrating and injury-hit season in which he has scored only seven goals.
May 11, 2017
French Open: Roger Federer will perform at his best level whenever, wherever he plays, says Novak Djokovic
UFC news: Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre cancelled, Yoel Romero set to face The Count for title
- Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: IPL 2018 playoff preview, team news and pitch conditions
- Roger Federer retirement: Tennis legend not keen on fairytale end to career
- IPL 2018: Virat Kohli says RCB 'deeply hurt' over failure to fulfill fans' expectations
- Barcelona great Andres Iniesta signs for Japan's Vissel Kobe
- Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: IPL 2018 Qualifier 2 preview, team news and pitch conditions