96 people were crushed and killed during an FA Cup football match between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at the Hillsborough stadium on 15 April, 1989, when the crowd surged forward with no means of escape. 28 years and many inquests and investigations later, the U.K. Crown Prosecution Service have decided to charge some of those involved.
Jun 28, 2017
In a new fun advert for Jaguar, Andy Murrays Facebook account shared a video of the current Wimbledon champion putting his trophy into the new Jaguar XF Sportbrake so that his trophy could tour the UK. But current Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho recruits some children to steal the trophy for him.
Jun 28, 2017
44 minutes ago
- Time magazine features Trump on cover page, not for Korea deal but for sobbing child
- Will DK Shivakumar resign? BJP looks to unsettle Karnataka coalition as IT Dept tightens screws
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Argentina coach Sampaoli explains Messi's no-show in 'painful' defeat to Croatia
- Argentina on the brink of elimination after 3-0 defeat to Croatia; As it happened
- Fifa World Cup 2018: What needs to happen for Argentina and Messi to qualify
- Argentina vs Croatia live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 TV listings and kick-off time
- Exclusive: The man who taught Sachin Tendulkar yoga is willing to help Virat Kohli-led team