Mumbai, Jan 06 (ANI): The BCCI on Tuesday announced the team for 2015 World Cup which is going to begin next month. BCCI Secretary Sanjay Patel announced the team of 15 players which include- MS Dhoni as Captain and wicket keeper, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Stuart Binny, Umesh Yadav. Cricketer Yuvraj Singh was not short listed in the team. The BCCI selectors' team held a meeting earlier in the day to decide upon the team. Meanwhile, Former cricketer Syed Kirmani said that it was a well balanced team, adding that Yuvraj Singh could have been included in the team.
Jan 6, 2015
Arsenal Transfer News: Gunners and The Reds Suffer Setback as Striker Inches Closer Towards AC Milan Loan Deal
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- ATP Finals 2018 semi-final scenario: How can Roger Federer qualify for last-four round
- Khaleel Ahmed speaks about the influence of Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and the Australian tour
- It's like Team India without Kohli: Ganguly speaks about absence of Smith, Warner from Australia side
- Australia vs India: Finch concedes it would be naive to think they can play like Men in Blue
- Roger Federer reveals how family time helped him bounce back at ATP Finals 2018