New Delhi, Dec 04 (ANI): The selectors of Indian cricket team for World Cup 2015 have finalised a list of 30 probable candidates ignoring the major five players like Yuvraj Singh and Gautam Gambhir. Congress leader and Former IPL Chairman Rajeev Shukla said on Thursday that it is up to the selectors to choose the players. He also said that young blood has been given opportunities in this World Cup.
Dec 4, 2014
Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Looking to Pip Premier League Rivals to Two Coveted Youngsters
Arsenal News: Wenger Concerned with Sanchez Reliance as Manager Reserves Special Praise for French Duo
All eyes in Africa will be focussed on Equatorial Guinea on Wednesday as the capital of Malabo plays host to the draw for the Africa Cup of Nations just weeks after Morocco were stripped of the right to host the event.
Dec 4, 2014
EPL Results: Chelsea and Manchester City Have Fun Scoring Goals as Alexis Sanchez Rescues Arsenal Again
21 minutes ago
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Laver Cup 2018 tennis live stream: Europe vs World TV guide, schedule and results
- Asia Cup 2018: Jadeja leaves Pietersen, Laxman awestruck with match-winning show on ODI comeback
- Why India lost the Test series in England? Rahul Dravid has the answer
- Pakistani fan who sang Indian national anthem to wear shirt made of flags at Asia Cup Super Four match
- Asia Cup 2018: Ravindra Jadeja on the cusp of beating Sachin Tendulkar's record