Messi Transfer News: Barca Star Follows Chelsea on Instagram, Fuels Speculation About Potential Blues Move
Manchester United Transfer News: Path to Sign Superstar Midfielder Opens Up with Club Targeting Talented Replacement
With Morocco pulling out as host of this year's Africa Cup of Nations over fears of the spread of the deadly Ebola epidemic, Equatorial Guinea has had little over a month to prepare for the tournament.
Jan 6, 2015
Arsenal Transfer News: Gunners and Red Devils Target Unlikely to Move During January Transfer Window
'Comedy Nights With Kapil': Kapil Sharma Wants Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar, Amitabh Bachchan to Grace Show
Haridwar/ Bengaluru, Jan 05 (ANI): The Sports Ministry has recommended Badminton player Saina Nehwal’s name for Padma Bhushan after she said she was hurt as her name was not recommended to a panel for the award. Expressing her joy, Nehwal said that she was happy at the quick action taken by the Sports Minister, Sarbananda Sonowal. She also said that she was upset at the kind of news spread by media regarding the way her request was put up as a demand. She added that being a sports person her duty is to play for the country irrespective of the fact whether she gets the award or not. Meanwhile, Wrestler Sushil Kumar congratulated Saina for being recommended. Kumar’s coach and a former wrestler Satpal Singh hailed Nehwal’s achievements, but described Kumar’s contribution to sports as “outstanding”.
Jan 5, 2015
18 hours ago
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Virat Kohli over 'no sledging' comment
- Novak Djokovic vs Kevin Anderson semi-final live stream: When and where to watch ATP Finals 2018 tennis
- Australia vs India: Virat Kohli attacked by fans on Twitter again; here's why
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Shahid Afridi clarifies his 'Pakistan doesn't want Kashmir' statement