There is a very strong case for re-running bids for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups if it is proved that the process of awarding the tournaments was corrupt, Britains culture secretary John Whittingdale said on Thursday (4 June).
Jun 4, 2015
Watch French Open Semifinals Live: Ana Ivanovic vs Lucie Safarova, Serena Williams vs Timea Bacsinszky Live Streaming and TV Information
Tendulkar and Warne meet ICC for Legends T20 League, while Dean Jones launches another Tournament for Former Cricketers
Fifa Corruption Scandal: With Blatter Leaving, Is it End of the Road for 2022 World Cup Hosts Qatar?
Watch Indonesia Open Live: Saina Nehwal vs Hsu Ya Ching and Kidambi Srikanth vs Ginting Anthony Live Streaming Information
- DUSU fake certificate row: Student union president can't remember his courses in Thiruvalluvar University
- Uttar Pradesh: Girl's father chops off her lover's genitals with pair of scissors
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Here's why Kanye West is moving to Chicago but not Kim Kardashian
- Asia Cup 2018: Here's the Super 4 schedule
- Asia Cup 2018: Tendulkar fan Sudhir didn't have money for UAE trip; Pakistan's Chacha Chicago helps out
- ISL 2018-19: Record-chasing Chennaiyin FC seek inspiration from Alex Ferguson's Manchester United
- India vs Pakistan: Big cause for worry for Rohit Sharma, India ahead of Pakistan clash
- Ricky Ponting has captaincy advice for Virat Kohli before Australia tour