A group of Mexican activists painted a clear message to the U.S. President Donald Trump on the wall separating both countries on 26 February. The message read: We are neither criminals nor illegals. We are international workers”. The message was painted in light of Trumps vows to build a wall between the two countries and deport millions of undocumented Mexican workers living in the U.S.
Feb 27, 2017
'Call me to get tickets for panchayat election' — West Bengal BJP leader Panchanan Jana's 'innovative' idea puts party in a spot
This Kerala priest's video talk on girls wearing jeans and t-shirt goes viral for wrong reason; netizens rave about it
16 minutes ago
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Portugal vs Morocco live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B match on TV, online
- Oprah Winfrey is the first black woman to feature on Bloomberg 500
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Hosts Russia prove doubters wrong with another dominant win
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison