Was Gurmehar Kaur's message intentionally misconstrued? Check this video before slamming the martyr's daughter
YouTuber Dougie Stew was on a London train when all hell broke loose, with an onslaught of bagels to follow.
Feb 27, 2017
Gopal Baglay appointed new MEA Spokesperson: All you need to know about the man who has succeeded Vikas Swarup
Great tribute to late Rajesh Pillai on 1st death anniversary: Traffic screenplay is now a study material for undergraduates in Kerala
A group of Mexican activists painted a clear message to the U.S. President Donald Trump on the wall separating both countries on 26 February. The message read: We are neither criminals nor illegals. We are international workers”. The message was painted in light of Trumps vows to build a wall between the two countries and deport millions of undocumented Mexican workers living in the U.S.
Feb 27, 2017
'Call me to get tickets for panchayat election' — West Bengal BJP leader Panchanan Jana's 'innovative' idea puts party in a spot
- Oprah Winfrey is the first black woman to feature on Bloomberg 500
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Hosts Russia prove doubters wrong with another dominant win
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison