The separation triggered one of the biggest migrations ever seen, and resulted in violence, rape and looting.
Aug 11, 2017
Mamata's Republic? Bengal CM disallows state bureaucrats to hear PM Modi's Quit India anniversary speech
A breeder keeping 73 dogs in inhumane conditions in Gunnedah, Australia has been fined more than $130,000. The dogs were suffering from ear infections, gut parasites, conjunctivitis, eye conditions and emaciation. 31 of the koolie dogs were seized by RSPCA New South Wales on one day and others were seized after conditions for the dogs did not improve. Breeder Leith Gatenby was convicted of nine offences and had to rehome the remaining dogs.
Aug 10, 2017
- Michel extradited in exchange for Princess Latifa, did India-UAE have a swap deal?
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote