James Clapper, the former director of US National Intelligence, has rebutted claims that Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Donald Trump while the former president was still in office. On 4 March, US President Donald Trump sent a series of Tweets accusing his predecessor, but offering no evidence in support of his claims. Critics of Trump have said he is trying to deflect attention away from the controversy around his administration’s links to Russia. Republicans have asked to see the evidence for the claims.
Mar 6, 2017
Former US National Intelligence boss James Clapper denies Donald Trump wiretapping by Barack Obama allegations
Maharashtra: 5 reasons why BJP chief Raosaheb Danve's son's wedding could bother Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis [PHOTO]
H1-B visa row: Suspension of premium processing of visas not a 'significant impediment,' Nasscom says
FBI director James Comey, former national intelligence chief James Clapper reject Donald Trump's wire-tap claim
Assembly elections 2017: 10 security measures the EC has ordered to ensure smooth counting of votes on March 11
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO