Early projections indicate Centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right leader Marine Le Pen are set to face each other in a 7 May runoff for the French presidency.
Apr 24, 2017
MCD Elections 2017 round-up: Low voter turnout may help BJP; AAP complains of EVM malfunctions and missing names
The polls have opened for the first round of the French presidential election. More than 47 million people are eligible to cast vote in the closely-contested election.Far-right Le Pen, the conservative Fillion, far-left Mélenchon and liberal centrist Macron are seen as frontrunners. Candidates must win more than 50% of votes to become president. If there is no winner, the two candidates with the most votes will face each other in a second round on 7 May.On Saturday, French expats began the voting abroad outside of France. The results of the election are expected to be confirmed at around midnight.
Apr 23, 2017
BJP MLA leads rampage on police in Agra, a day after new UP DGP Sulkhan Singh promises action against goondaism
To celebrate Earth Day 2017, Nasa has released a video with the best footage taken by cameras on the International Space Station.Sit back and relax as stunning views of mountains, rivers and deserts glide past, filmed from high above the clouds.
Apr 23, 2017
- World's smallest computer could cure cancer among other incredible things
- Porn star and Russia's hottest World Cup fan Natalya Nemchinova bares it all for Maxim magazine
- Germany vs Sweden live stream: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match TV guide and start time
- Kerala football suicide update: Search on for dejected Lionel Messi fan in swollen river
- Giant UFO captured by aviation camera raises questions about alien existence
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred