Retired English teacher corrects 'silly mistakes' in Trump-signed letter, internet calls her 'idiot'
The JD(S) party had promised to waive farmer loans with 24 hours of forming the government, according to the manifesto. The party added that the loan waiver would include crop, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans.
May 28, 2018
BJP minister warns Congress may form government in Maharashtra if Shivsainiks, saffron party part ways
- Coimbatore bus accident: 20 killed, several injured as Kerala-bound bus rams into truck in Tamil Nadu
- Uphaar cinema fire tragedy: No more jail term for Ansal brothers; SC dismisses plea
- Good news for govt employees! Centre's landmark decision on pension rules
- Six things to know about Donald Trump's armoured limo 'The Beast'
- UK unveils new points-based visa system; Indians may benefit