Many US politians have resigned or been forced to find other jobs thanks to scandals. But what happened to them after they left government?
Apr 18, 2017
H1-B visa issue: Donald Trump to sign executive orders on H1-B visa reforms; likely to hit Indian tech firms
Hundreds of people took to the streets in Istanbul on 17 April to denounce the result of the Turkish constitutional referendum. The vote resulted in a ‘yes’ majority, granting President Tayyip Erdogan new sweeping powers, but Opposition parties and independent observers have challenged the accuracy of the election.
Apr 18, 2017
Kulbhushan Jadhav death row: PIL filed in Delhi HC seeking International Court of Justice's intervention to secure release
Kerala SSLC results 2017 likely to be declared in first week of May; Here's where you can check them
Delhi court orders FIR against woman police officer for sexually assaulting minor molested by her teacher
CBI files FIR against 13 Trinamool Congress leaders: Mamata Banerjee's anti-CPM club always had a risky future
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia4 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?