US President Donald Trump welcomed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the White House on Monday (26 June) and lauded the relationship between the two countries as very, very strong and very, very powerful. Trump said he looks forward to working with Modi to create jobs in both the countries to grow their economies and to create a trading relationship that is fair and reciprocal. The future of their partnership has never looked brighter and better, he added.
Jun 27, 2017
From maritime cooperation to job creation, here are 7 points from PM Modi and President Donald Trump joint statement
Northern Ireland Water released a video on June 26 showing its staff working to clear a gigantic fatberg of fat, oil and grease from a sewer on the Dublin Road in Belfast.According to the Belfast Telegraph, staff have been at work for the past six Sundays to clear the blockage.
Jun 26, 2017
Acting National Commissioner of the Department of Correctional Services, James Smalberger, addresses media after images of half naked women performing for inmates at Johannesburg Prison surfaced in public.
Jun 26, 2017
- Where is MBS? Why isn't Saudi Arabia quashing rumours of his death outright?
- Mamata Banerjee trolled for reprimanding DGP at HD Kumaraswamy's oath-taking ceremony in Karnataka [Video]
- PM Narendra Modi to contest 2019 elections from Odisha's temple town Puri?
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy? All you need to know about wife of Karnataka's new chief minister
- Rohingya insurgents massacred about 100 Hindus in Myanmar, says Amnesty International