Making videos and taking pictures of the Taj Mahal using drones is strictly prohibited. Violators could end up serving jail time in addition to heavy fines. Now the police also want drone killing jammers to make sure that there is no way for tourists or miscreants to fly near the national monument.
Apr 25, 2018
Petta box office collection (Tamil Nadu): Rajinikanth's film earns 'hit' status in 12 days in the state18 hours ago
- Who was Gigi Wu? 'Bikini hiker' freezes to death after falling 65ft during trek
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- From rise of AI to doomsday asteroid: Five possible ways world could end
- Boat with about 200 'smuggled' Indians may be headed to New Zealand
- World's 26 richest people own as much as poorest 50%: Oxfam