Karnataka elections 2018 is turning out to be a three-way-battle between Bharatiya Janata Party, Indian National Congress and Janata Dal (Secular). Besides Siddaramaih and Sriramulu, we are expecting several high-voltage fights including HD Kumaraswamy and CP Yogeeshwara in Channapatna. Read to know the top 10 constituencies, which are slated witness high profile political fights.
May 11, 2018
- China says it will block India's bid to list Masood Azhar as global terrorist
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- Pulwama attack: Protests take a violent turn in Jammu; Curfew imposed after CRPF tragedy
- Emergency to be declared over Mexican border wall soon?
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad