The White House and the State Department displayed different responses to the British Prime Minister Theresa May and amp;#39;s briefing on the recent nerve agent attack against a former Russian spy and his daughter in the U.K. Reacting to May and amp;#39;s speech to the U.K. Parliament on Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders called the attack reckless, indiscriminate, and irresponsible, offering sympathy and support to the British government, our closest ally. She stopped short, however, of naming Russia as the actor responsible for the attack, despite being explicitly asked about Moscow and amp;#39;s alleged involvement.
Mar 13, 2018
The conversation between the pilot of the US-Bangla plane and the air traffic controller hints that the crash was caused due to confusion over landing orders.
Mar 13, 2018
10 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station