Amid the state-wide shut down that's now in place, many Kashmiris view the petitions challenging Article 35A of the Constitution as an assault on their identity regardless of their religion, caste or creed.
Aug 5, 2018
Bihar shelter home rapes: No action taken after red flag raised last year, govt officials come under scanner
Police sources said that the man tried to forcibly drive his SUV into the former J&K CM's residence resulting in a shootout.
Aug 4, 2018
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Teenager shot dead with country-made pistol while shooting TikTok video
- Karnataka doctor commits suicide at PGIMS Rohtak after denied leave for sister's wedding
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]