The RJD chief, Lalu Prasad, along with his wife Rabri Devi, son and ex-deputy chief minister Tejashwi Yadav and daughter Misa Bharti danced to several Bhojpuri hits and Hindi songs.
May 14, 2018
- Siddaganga seer dead: Thousands of devotees throng the mutt of 'Walking God'
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- Deja vu Turkey incident? Triangular UFO with glowing lights spotted in Michigan
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'