About 2,400 Indians have reportedly been detained in US jails after they were intercepted while trying to cross over into the country illegally. Most of the detainees are said to be from Punjab and are facing violence or persecution in India, due to which they are seeking asylum in the US.
Nov 13, 2018
Biblical prophecies coming true? Doomsday author claims Israel may witness the great apocalyptic war
Sabarimala row: Supreme Court agrees to hear review petitions in open court; Schedules next hearing for January 22
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- US warns India of possible cap on H-1B visas to deter data rules: Sources
- Is the sun hollow? Alien researcher spots UFO shooting out of the sun from NASA images
- Bengal man tortures mother over a property dispute, brands her 'witch'
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi dies during court trial; Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests