Police in Portugal and Spain said they seized hundreds of kilograms of cocaine hidden inside fresh pineapples, and arrested nine members of a gang that had transported the drug from South America. The Spanish Interior Ministry said in a press release that the cocaine was packed in a cylindrical manner, covered in yellow wax to appear as if made of the fruit, then covered by previously emptied out pineapple skins.
Jan 18, 2018
Donald Trump has a penchant for nicknames, especially for his political enemies.
Jan 18, 2018
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches