Subramanian Swamy Says 'Sick' Jayalalithaa to Fly to US for Treatment; AIADMK Rubbishes Health 'Rumours'
Isis in US: Son of Boston Police Captain Planning to Use Pressure Cooker Bombs for Terror Attacks on Colleges Arrested
New York City and the family of Eric Garner reached a settlement on 13 July to resolve the claim over his death by NYPD last year on Staten Island, the familys lawyer announced. The city agreed to pay the family $5.9m (£3.8m). Previous reports stated Garners widow had rejected a settlement offer of $5m.
Jul 14, 2015
Two women at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Lynn Neal and Beth Ferrier, appeared with their attorney Gloria Allred at a news conference on 13 July, after they filed a memorandum requesting that an entire deposition the comedian gave in 2005 be released.
Jul 14, 2015
Rishiraj Singh IPS Salute Controversy: Kerala ADGP to Face Action for Allegedly Disrespecting Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala
Kerala: Mystery over Death of 2 Girls from Konni Continues; Suicide, Sex Racket, Facebook Relationship Theories Emerge
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Afterlife proof or visual hallucinations? Woman claims to have seen magical woods during NDE
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences