Isis head Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Ramadi to fight Iraqi forces, replaces foreign leaders with locals
Tens of thousands of Britons took to the streets of Manchester on 4 October to protest against austerity measures as the Conservative Party opened its annual conference. According to the police, about 60,000 people joined in the protest outside the conference venue. The protest was largely against the governments austerity policy, which cut welfare and public spending since 2010 in order to deal with the financial crisis.
Oct 5, 2015
How's World Teachers' Day celebrated in different countries? Here are 5 best quotes to honour teachers
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- Thanjavur Temple case: Relief for Art of Living after Madras HC recognises permission for event
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets