'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' moment: Indian authorities locate Geeta's parents in Bihar; 23-year-old may return home soon
Dance bars can reopen in Maharashtra, 'indecent dance' to be regulated, says Supreme Court as it lifts ban
Terror sleeper cells may avenge Dadri lynching; Varanasi's Kashi Vishwanath Temple on hit list: Report
Jeremy Corbyns new approach to Prime Ministers Questions (PMQs) was put on hold when David Cameron attacked the left-winger over his partys economic credibility.
Oct 14, 2015
10 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?