Nato does not see or want a new Cold War, its Supreme Allied Commander said on 13 February, in response to remarks by Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. General Philip Breedlove told reporters at the Munich Security Conference that Minister Medvedev is entitled to his opinion. We dont look at what is happening as a Cold War and no one in Nato wants to return to a Cold War.
Feb 13, 2016
- Burqa-clad women casting fake votes for BJP, says BSP candidate Kunwar Danish Ali
- Mangaluru City Police readies 1,500 boxes with daily essentials for cops on election duty
- Twitter withholds Yogi Adityanath's tweets calling Muslim League a 'green virus'
- Poll official searches PM Modi's chopper, suspended by Election Commission
- Raped, burnt and hung on tree: Raichur rattled by engineering student's brutal murder