The last year has seen the rise of populism across the world, most notably with Brexit and the election of Donald Trump. IBTimes UK asks senior fellow at Chatham House Professor Matthew Goodwin whether this is a new trend, or something that has been building up for many years
Dec 24, 2016
Germany plans watchdog to crack down on fake news before elections, and this is what led to the idea
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'